Re: [Evolution] why is reply-to not to the list? (I will be out of the office the week of May 30th)

I will be on vacation the week of May 30th and unavailable.  If you are trying to contact me regarding a
Service Request or some other reason, please contact my manager David Warden 801-861-3015.

evolution 06/02/05 17:29 >>>

A number of times I've seen a question on this list that I'm interested
in, an I've waited for the answer, until I realised that the reply-to
header always seems to be set to the original poster, and not to the
list.

It would make sense (as many other *-user mailing lists do) to make sure
the reply-to is _always_ to the list, so that other people searching for
the same answer in the future can find results.  Remember - these lists
will be archived somewhere on the web.  But its no good if the answers
go to the original poster's private inbox.

Is there a particular reason for this?  Is there _another_ evolution
list I should be subscribing to?

Thanks,
--
Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au>