Re: [Evolution] why is reply-to not to the list?

On Fri, 2005-03-06 at 08:59 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
the reply-to header always seems to be set to the original poster, and
 not to the list.

I hit "reply" on your message and it defaulted to the list...

It would make sense (as many other *-user mailing lists do) to make sure
the reply-to is _always_ to the list

I agree, but I'm sure others will not. I think it would be nice to let
the user configure the default behaviour to be to the list, to the OP,
or both.