Re: [Evolution] Spellchecking on Evolution 2.0.1

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 12:20 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
since you're using the plural form ("the dictionaries"), what languages
are you exactly missing/expect to show up?
does at least one language (=english) show up in the list of evolution's
spell checking preferences?
Nothing shows up. The plural was because I expected myspell-american-20040623-2 and myspell-british-20040208-28 to show up. The Languges box is blank.
you can also check gnome-enabled dictionaries by using gconf-editor. The
GConf key
  /GNOME/Spell/language
should contain a space-separated list of the languages you have enabled
(i.e. "en-US es" for US english and Spain).
There was no language key on the GCONF editor.
I added the key and put [en-US] as the value. There was another (integer) key named language which was 0, and I set it to 1.
Now I get an entry in the Languages box on Evolution, but the language name displayed is Breton. How is this ?

Thanks for your help
Chandana