[Evolution] replying crashes evolution

HI List,

I have received several emails which crash evolution 2.0.4 when I
try to reply to them.

The only unusual thing I can see about them is that they have a link to
a service called "HaveTheyReadItYet" at
http://www.havetheyreadityet.com

I guess it is meant to track when the recipient reads the email. This causes no problem (although I dont know how or if it works). It only causes a problem when I try to reply.

is this a known problem? is there a workaround?

Bye
Rob

PS -- sorry if you are seeing this twice.
I have had some trouble seeing how to post to this mailing list
and/or the corresponding newsgroup at gmane

Bye
Rob