[Evolution] calendar item details

Prior to upgrading to Evolution 2.2.1, when I received
Calendar items in email, I was able to view the item
details before accepting, declining, etc. (they'd show
up as the body of the message).  Now, it seems the
only way I can get to the details is to first 'accept'
the calendar item, go to my calendar and find the
item, and then double click it to open up the details.
 This, of course, isn't very desirable, since I need
the details to decide whether to 'accept' in the first
place.

How do I configure things so that I can see the
details first?

  Thanks,
  Lenny G.