Re: [Evolution] SMTP on different port

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 23:34 +0200, Alex Bruch wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible tell evolution that it should use a different port than
25
for SMTP.
I use tunneling and have already am MTA running on 25.

When you specify the smtp server, add the port to the end of it.
Example:
smtp.fooisp.com:2525

And where in the .evolution directory saves evolution the account
information.

Nowhere.  It's in gconf.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Peace is not something you wish for; It's something you make,
Something you do, Something you are, And something you give
away."
Robert Fulghum