[Evolution] Meeting .ics - Ical - Making Evolution Default Calendar

On one of my systems, when meeting attachments arrive
my options for handling the appointment are:
Save As ...
View Inline
Open in gedit
Open in GNU emacs

I do not have an option to add the appointment to the
calendar.

I cannot find where the edit the setting to add the
Evolution calendar to the choices for appointments
arriving as an email attachment.  I have looked in the
tools setting, and in the Gnome Control Center, but
have been unable to locate where to edit the
information.

Mandriva 10.1

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs