Re: [Evolution] Appointment alarm

hi don,

Am Dienstag, den 12.07.2005, 10:53 -0500 schrieb Don Doumakes:
When I set an alarm for an appointment, is there a way to get the alarm
dialog to make a sound?  I'm often away from my desk or just looking in
the wrong direction when the alarm dialog pops, and then I find it
hidden under another window hours later.

you can set up two alarms for an appointment in its editor, one would
open a popup window, and the other one would play a sound.

 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!