Re: [Evolution] Import GPG keys from within Evolution

Not currently, no, but it is in bugzilla as a feature request already.

Jeff

On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 11:58 +0300, Stelian Iancu wrote:
Hi all,

Is there any way I can import GPG keys from within Evolution? For
example, let's say I receive a signed message from somebody and I don't
have his public key in my keyring. I can see the icon on the bottom of
the message that says that the signature is invalid. Clicking on it, I
can see a text with the details. However, it is not possible even to
select the ID from that text so I can copy/paste it then in a terminal.

So is there any better way of achieving this?

Thanks and regards,