Re: [Evolution] Import GPG keys from within Evolution
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj novell com>
- To: Stelian Iancu <stelian iancu gmx net>
- Cc: evolution-list <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Import GPG keys from within Evolution
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:40:24 -0400
Not currently, no, but it is in bugzilla as a feature request already.
On Wed, 2005-07-13 at 11:58 +0300, Stelian Iancu wrote:
Is there any way I can import GPG keys from within Evolution? For
example, let's say I receive a signed message from somebody and I don't
have his public key in my keyring. I can see the icon on the bottom of
the message that says that the signature is invalid. Clicking on it, I
can see a text with the details. However, it is not possible even to
select the ID from that text so I can copy/paste it then in a terminal.
So is there any better way of achieving this?
Thanks and regards,
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
Evolution Hacker - Novell, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.novell.com
] [Thread Prev