[Evolution] Re: New contact entry making broken

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:13:02 +0100, Sebastian Tennant wrote:

I can't make any new Contact entries because the 'File Under' field is
being reported as empty.

Strange, I just added you and another contact in cyrillic, there is no
problem at all. I'm using Debian/testing upgraded this morning (no
downgraded packages). The "File Under" field is being automatically
filled, I'm just changing the format, e.g. "Sebastian Tennant".

--
Yavor Doganov                   JID: doganov jabber minus273 org
Free Software Association - Bulgaria           http://fsa-bg.org