[Evolution] New contact entry making broken

Hi all,

Sorry to bother you again, but I doubt if this is related to any of the
package upgrades going on in the Debian 'testing' tree at the moment.

I can't make any new Contact entries because the 'File Under' field is
being reported as empty.  I noticed some months ago that I sometimes had
to write an entry rather than use the automated suggestion, but now it
makes no difference whether I manually write in the 'File Under' field
or not.  It is reported as empty, making it impossible to save the
contact...

Any advice much appreciated.

Seb