[Evolution] changed menu shortcut key in 2.2.3

Is it intended behaviour for evolution 2.2.3 to change the right click
on message > "mark as unread" shortcut from 'u' to 'n' (in 2.2.1.1)?

It appears to be a mistake, since there is another shortcut in there
click menu that uses 'u'.

The outcome of this new behaviour is that when I select 'n', the "mark
as unread" option is highlighted, but not selected until I press enter
(I guess so that i can press 'n' a second time and highlight the other
shortcut for 'n').

TIA,
--
Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au>