[Evolution] Re: Evol 2.2 crashing in Contacts, Calendar and Tasks mode

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:54:28 +0100, Sebastian Tennant wrote:

Yes I'm talking about local contacts but

Just use the "Contacts" component, it doesn't crash on all our machines in
the office. Take a look at Debian #317283 [1], where people posted some
workarounds (for downgrading). Usually GNOME migrations into testing are
painful and sometimes something gets broken; the best solution in all
cases is patience.

Any idea where I can get the manpage?

No idea, as the is *no* manpage :-)

Yavor Doganov                   JID: doganov jabber minus273 org
Free Software Association - Bulgaria           http://fsa-bg.org
GNOME in Bulgarian!                         http://gnome.cult.bg