Re: [Evolution] New Appointments default to "Brthdays and Anniversaries"

On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 05:31 -0700, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
On Sat, 2005-07-09 at 22:07 -0400, Kelly J. Morris wrote:
In Evo 2.0.1, Calendars, the new "Appointment" defaults to the Calendar
"Birthdays and Anniversaries" while I would rather that the default be
set for "Personal." I don't see anyplace where this can be done under
"Settings." Can it be done? If so, how?

TIA Kelly

The appointment/meeting creation dialog (and meeting requests, if I
remember correctly) seems to default to whatever calendar you had
selected last in the calendar view.  When this happens to me, I open the
calendar view, select (click on) the "Personal" calendar in the left
pane, and then all is fine.  YMMV.

Lonnie - 1) In my case, with Evo 2.0.1, it does not default to the last
calendar used, "Personal," but rather to "Birthdays and Anniversaries"
that I have never used.

2) I can't select anything under "Classification," in the left pane,
until I highlight "Personal" in the right plane.

Thabnks.  Kelly

Kelly J. Morris <kjmlists comcast net>