Re: [Evolution] extracting contacts

On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 09:43 +0800, Hongzheng Wang wrote:

But, unfortunately, I find this tool (in evolution 2.2.3) does not
suport csv or ldif formats yet.  So, exporting the address book to
mozilla is still a difficult job :(

I've exported the contacts with evolution-addressbook-export as a large
file of vCards, then I run some Perl script to do what I need. For
example, splitting the single file into all component vCards in order to
feed them to my iPod. I also have a very basic script that creates a CSV
file.

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio sevenseas org>
Sevenseas.org Hacking Community