Re: [Evolution] MSHTML

Thanks,
I will try that or build it from source. You're right, my gtkhtml is
rather old (3.2.5), although in other applications the HTML is read
correctly but my system is an odd mix of FC2 and FC3 so I will upgrade
to $ if it is stable ( I've seen some nasty problems with it).
Thanks anyhow, 2.04 is still very usefull!.
Joep