RE: [Evolution] Lost time zones in Evolution 2.04

That directory exists and looks fine.  What apparently happened is that
I started with a local install
(/usr/local/share/evolution-data-server-1.0/...) and then moved to an
rpm install (/usr/share/evolution-data-server-1.0/...) then when I
deleted the local install files under /usr/local/*, I lost the time
zones.  What I need to find out is where in the specific user
configuration does it point to the directory holding the time zone info
so I can change it to /usr/share/... Instead of /usr/local/share/...

Thanks,

Travis Bowen

---
Travis Bowen
Application Systems Analyst, Senior
Digital Library and Information Systems Team (DLIST)
The University of Arizona Library
bowent u library arizona edu