[Evolution] Emacs keys again...

Recently had a disk crash, good reason to upgrade..

I'm now running gnome 2.1, evolution 2.2.1.1

First mail composing, strange behaviour ahh, then I remember...

gconftool-2 -s /desktop/gnome/interface/gtk_key_theme -t string Emacs

and also to be sure, update the file
/usr/share/gtkhtml-3.6/GNOME_GtkHTML_Editor-emacs.xml
with a file known to be good. (even made
/usr/share/gtkhtml-3.6/GNOME_GtkHTML_Editor.xml
point to same, just to be sure)

Restart evolution, and now the keys works Ahh, wonderful.
until... I don't know what happened, (a few machine restarts)
just suddenly I had the same problem again.

The keys works in every other gtk application, like editing
forms, editing gmails, editing the browser address line etc.

I just get wrong keys, the menu accel keys e.g. Select all
are empty.

What can be wrong, why is evolution the only application
where I get this problem? And why doesn't it help to
restart it?

        Best regards
        Roland Orre