Re: [Evolution] threading help

I agree that it's in a good place, but it's different from other
programmes and NOT mentioned in the help files.

OK, my mistake. Found it, you're right that it's there, but I couldn't
find it, and no, I didn't read the *whole* manual. A search for thread,
threading, threaded (the word used in the text) doesn't show up this
section. Someone who already has their mail working (sending and
receiving) is unlikely to read the section called 'Sending and receiving
E-mail'

Are you sure?

This is from the documentation source, in the 'getting and sending
email' chapter:

   <section id="usage-mail-listorder">
    <title>Sorting the Message List</title>
found it, you're right that it's there, but I didn't say it wasn't there
I said it doesn't turn up on searching for it. A search (using Gnome
btw) for thread, threading, threaded (the word used in the text) doesn't
show up this section. Someone who already has their mail working
(sending and receiving) is unlikely to read the section called 'Sending
and receiving E-mail'

Is this a weakness in documentation or a weakness in the search
functionality of yelp 2.6.3 (the man browser in gnome)? I couldn't work
out how to open the manual in konquerer to try that. (man:/evolution
doesn't work)

[dulithgow 3e6b2277 ~]$ man evolution
No manual entry for evolution
[dulithgow 3e6b2277 ~]$

that doesn't work either - so I'm left with the problem of how to find
it without reading the whole manual.

Please don't answer off list.
Sorry, my mistake I replied to the wrong copy

Thanks,
Duncan

... and with that i clicked send and it went to Not Zed again instead of
the list. Silly default setting...