Re: [Evolution] threading help

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 10:00 +0100, Duncan Lithgow wrote:
Hi there, I don't know who this is for but I just wanted to mention that
the word 'thread' or 'threading' can't be found in the help files.
Because evolution has this option in a different place from Kmail and
thunderbird it took me a while to find.
view->threaded message list, couldn't be much more obvious?
Also, how can i teach evolution to ignore certain threads, and notify me
of new mails in threads i have collapsed?
you can hide messages, like 'selected' ones, but that is all.
great program by-the-way

Duncan