Re: [Evolution] migrating locally stored messages and contacts

Just make a full backup of your home directory, or if you don't want to do that, you need to backup all gconf data as well as ~/evolution.  Make sure neither gconf nor evolution are running when you do it, on either machine.  Check the archives of the list if you need more info.

IT should just detect the old version's data and upgrade the configuration automatically.