Bounce-backs (was Re: [Evolution] Possible Enhancements)

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 09:20 -0500, Richard A. Hogaboom wrote:
[snip]
Also, I get junk mail from some email aliases and would like to have
a "then" action on a filter that would send the email back as
undeliverable.

Oh, $DEITY.  What a PITA that would be.  I get this kind of "email
is undeliverable" mail all the time because spammers use my address
sometimes.  They go straight in the trash.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"they love our milk and honey, but preach about another way of
living"
Merle Haggard, "The Fighting Side Of Me"