Re: [Evolution] mime-type for vcard import?

On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 00:35 +0100, Niels L. Ellegaard wrote:
I would like to click a vcard on a webpage to add it to my
evolution-2.0 contact list. Is it possible to define a mime-type that
does the trick? Something like

text/x-vcard;evolution --import %s     ??

I am asking because I just found a danish phonebook-website that
returns vcards.

Anyway, thanks for a great program. I just found it and I am allready
having great fun.

On a slight tangent: some emails have vcard "links" at the bottom
of them, and give the impression that if you click on them, they
will be added to your address book.

Unfortunately, this does not work with Evo 2.0.3.  What's up with
this?  Is it not implemented, or am I doing something wrong?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"If you wish for peace be ready for war."
Proverb
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of
preserving peace."
George Washington