[Evolution] Fwd: Stronger flagging of subset display?

Embarrassingly often, I overlook that I've done a "find" in a folder and
puzzle over not seeing as much there as I'd expect.    I've gotten
better at it, and know to hit the clear button when I notice this.   But
my suggestion is that when the folder display is a sub-set due to a
search, the search field should be highlighted, say in yellow as in the
https display on firefox to draw attention to the sub-setting.

Drew