Re: [Evolution] Evolution addressbook

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 18:39 +0000, Keith Blow wrote:
I've just upgraded to Evolution 2.0.3 and after a couple of days of
running it has trashed my addressbook. Built up over the last six years,
I am very unhappy. I can't find out where the addressbook in the new
version is stored. Anyone know? If it is in the same .db format as the
1.4 version I can then replace it with my backup.
Thanks,

Its in .evolution/addressbook/local/system (if its the "personal" one).
What happened during the thrashing? Did your machine crash and it didn't
recover properly?  It might be possible to just remove some meta data
files for the .db file.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>