Re: [Evolution] Feature request: store calendar on IMAP

Perhaps the issue is more that there lacks a real, industry wide,
protocol for handling calendars? As of now, people receive meeting
appointments over email and clients who don't support it, gives fishy
messages.
Well, I suppose this isn't a discussion for this list. Thanks for your
input.

http://www.groupdav.org/

It even works,  and there is already an evolution connector using
GroupDAV.

http://www.opengroupware.org/en/projects/evolution/index.html

And I believe Kontact in CVS supports it.