Re: [Evolution] How do I select the "default" address book?

There is no ui to mark a book as deault in 2.0

Siva
On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 15:31 +0100, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
Hi,

I might be just blind but IIRC with Evolution 1.4 it was possible to
select one of the address books as the "default" where the generated
contact information from "Add sender to addressbook" or "Add to
addressbook" context menu were written to.

I have now switched to Evolution 2.0.2 (as delivered with Fedora Core 3)
and I'm no longer able to tell it that it should put new contacts onto
my network address book on the LDAP server. It adds all the contacts to
the "On This Computer / Personal" address book. I then must drag them to
the LDAP server manually.

Is it possible to configure Evolution 2.x to use the LDAP address book
as target for new contacts by default?

(In Settings I've unchecked the "Personal" addressbook for
autocompletion and added my LDAP addressbook. This works really well).

      Regards
              Henning

(I'd appreciate a Cc to me as I'm not subscribed to the evolution list)