Re: [Evolution] can't access address book

I was afraid of something like that.  All in all, the transition to 64
bit has been fairly smooth, but the exceptions can be trying.  I caught
the keys in gconf.  Thanks.

Looking on the SuSE online update page, I see the 64b patched version is
2.0.1-6.2, which leaves me wondering if someone at Novell has looked at
the problem and tried to solve it.

Failing that, I might dive into LDAP on my server.  What can I use to
access the .db files?