Re: [Evolution] problem scheduling resources

On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 14:34 -0500, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 07:36 -0700, Brian Edginton wrote:
All,

 I use evolution 2.0.2 and connector everyday in a purely MS environment
(Exchange 2000). Email, Public Folders, Calendars, Tasks, etc. all work
find so I suspect a lot of the small problems seen here have to do with
the Exchange configuration.
 I do have one problem I would like to find a solution for though, I
cannot schedule resources (we use resources to schedule conf.  and
meeting rooms). I can see the calendar published for them, but when I
try to schedule them evo complains that it Cannot Book the resource. I
will occasionally get email back from the postmaster complaining about
not being able to deliver email to the resource scheduler. This works
fine from outlook with the same login. Anyone have any thoughts, places
to look or suggestions I can make to my exchange admins in case I can
talk them into helping me with this problem?

Are you able to get an E2K_DEBUG session of this activity?

Yes, but it doesn't appear to be interesting. Attached are the output of
E2K_DEBUG=1 for both evolution and evolution-data-server.

An interesting data point, this morning I discovered the exact same
reply from the postmaster if I try and schedule the room as a resource
or as a required participant. I am NOT exchange 2K literate so I don't
know if this means anything or not.

Thanks again,
 Brian