[Evolution] Is there an existing Bugzilla entry for colored message quoting?

I've searched Bugzilla, but I can't find a wishlist entry for having
quoted text colored by hierarchy.  So that I can set 3rd level quoting
as green, 2nd level as blue, etc.  If anyone is aware of such a wishlist
entry, let me know and I'll add my vote.  Otherwise, I'll just create a
new entry.

Thanks.

--
Cheers,
Trey

The beauty of the soul shines out when a man bears with
composure one heavy mischance after another, not because he
does not feel them, but because he is a man of high and heroic temper.
- Aristotle

12:35PM up 7 days, 17:34, 0 users, load averages: 0.25, 0.12, 0.13
FreeBSD salamander.thesizemores.net 5.3-STABLE i386