Re: [Evolution] Evolution update install

couple things:

- 2.0.3 is the latest
- it's probably easier to install prebuilt packages than to build the
tar.gz yourself :)

which distro are you running?

if you are running Fedora or something, I think there's a `yum` command
you can give and it will automagically install it for you.

Debian has something similar which would go something like `apt-get
install evolution`

Jeff