Re: [Evolution] IMAP override namespace + MS Exchange

you have to restart if you change that setting, for it to take effect.

On Mon, 2005-01-10 at 23:43 +0100, Fred Blaise wrote:
Hello all

I am accessing a IMAPS MS Exchange server from home, but I can only see
the INBOX folder. I have tried to override the namespace, with no
success.

Does anyone have pointers to see my subfolders?

Thanks a lot

Fred

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>