[Evolution] Folder migration during upgrade

Hi there,

I'm running Evol on Debian Sarge. Am I right in thinking that the
upgrade to 2.0.3 migrated ~/evolution to ~/.evolution?   I answered 'no'
when asked if I would like to remove the old folder and now find that
certain things like my signature files are still being accessed from
within the old ~/evolution folder, i.e., evolution is now using both
folders!

Is there any way I can I re-run/complete the migration process somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Seb

--
CC me by all means but a follow-up will do.