Re: [Evolution] has the "go to next unread message" function changed?

On Sun, 2005-09-01 at 10:21 +0100, Bram Mertens wrote:
A and D are the same thing. How can A work and not D?

A and D differ in the fact that with D a thread is selected in stead of
a single message or even, as Guenther tested, multiple messages.

Ah - I didn't realize that A through D were a sequence. I thought it was
just a list of unrelated commands, none of which worked. My mistake. It
behaves the same here as it does for you.

Are you running version 2.0.3 as well?

2.0.2