Re: [Evolution] I type a single-quote and get an acute accent

I suspect a KDE bug. I have exactly the same setup apart from using a
different physical keyboard (but still with a US layout) and have KDE
configured with two alternates: US and US International (which uses
dead-keys). However right now I have US selected and am still getting
the dead-key behaviour.

It doesn't bother me too much as I almost always *want* the dead-keys (I
write in Spanish a lot), but it's still a bug IMHO.

Note that you can get an apostrophe rather than an accent by hitting
single-quote+space. My fingers do this by muscle-memory (I have an
apostrophe in my surname :-)

On a related note, I haven't found any way to type Ctrl-` (control-
backquote), the accelerator for Preview Pane in Evo. Hints would be
appreciated.

poc