Re: [Evolution] Signature & default folder settings not being saved

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 08:46 +0100, Nick Galea wrote:
Hi,

I am running Evolution 2.02, on Fedora 3, with the Exchange connector
switched on.

There appears to be a small but annoying bug - it does not remember the
signature(identity tab) or the settings for the draft and sent messages
(defaults tab).

Each time i restart evolution i have to re-do the settings.

I have searched for updates via the fedora 3 update but not found any
updates.

Maybe you have a file permissions problem somewhere in .gconf/
or .evolution/ ?

I also have 2 small feature requests:

Would it be possibly to have an option to insert the signature above the
original email, when replying to the message? (rather then below) And

No!  That is an Evil MS Embrace & Extend violation of the relevant
RFC.

and option to have evolution automatically close the message when you
have replied to it? 2 small things that would save considerable time.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

The difference between Rock&Roll and Country Music?
Old Rockers still on tour are pathetic, but old Country singers
are still great.