Re: [Evolution] Evolution & SLOX

On Wed, 2005-01-05 at 21:39 +0000, Adrian Bellini wrote:
Hi Again
JP - thanks for the URL - This is the "relevant" part - which is what I
was wondering if anyone has any time line on.
Quoting from the URL..
"As part of the agreement, /Novell will contribute SUSE LINUX
Openexchange code to the OPEN-XCHANGE community and Netline will be
fully integrated into Novell's DeveloperNet program - enabling Netline
to seamlessly integrate OPEN-XCHANGE with existing Novell technology
(Evolution, Novell Linux Desktop, ZENworks)/. Novell will also provide
sales, training, maintenance and first- and second level-support for
OPEN-XCHANGE - with Netline supplying third-level support.

I think the key is "enabling Netline to...", so its probably a question
better directed at those folks.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>