Re: [Evolution] Filter based on Specific Header

On Mon, 2004-12-27 at 18:58 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
Hi All,

      I just saw this option in the filter list, called "Specific Header".

I just tried to create a filter that uses the "X-Spam-Flag" and the
start/contains "Yes" but it does not work.

Yes != YES

:)

Jeff

I currently have this  SPAM (marked by spamassassin) which I cannot
filter based on subject as the subject is blank. (but evo shows the SPAM
subject in the New Mail pane but it's blank on the preview pane) and I'm
trying to filter it out.

Here's the head