Re: [Evolution] Logging out of GNOME while Evolution is still open??

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 15:31 -0700, Evolution List wrote:
Given that Evolution apparently has no SM capabilities then am I taking
a risk to leave Evolution open when logging out in terms of potentially
corrupting my email or should I first quit Evolution then log out?

Is there a definitive answer on this?

I log out with evolution 2 open (with no new messages open for editing)
and when I log in evolution opens automatically in the same folder I
was, or in the calendar if I was there... Using Fedora Core 3.

Best regards,
David