[Evolution] Re: Missing contacts

From: Dave Smith <dave smith tstt net tt>
To: evolution lists ximian com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:54:39 -0400

Hi Andrew

There is also a System directory which also contains an addresses.db.
Again. I cannot open this and have no idea what this contains.

All very confusing and frustrating. I've searched the knowledge base and
the Novell Forum to no avail.

Sorry for this tale of woe. I've gotten a bit frustrated by losing about
100 contacts.

Dave
Hi Dave,

In Gnome or KDE you can right click the blah.db file and choose to open
it in a text editor like Kate.  It will be arranged in Stanzas in one
column, and you should be able to see if that is the data you need.

Cheers
Andrew