Re: [Evolution] Evolution Connector Half Working

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:56:49 +1300, Gavin Young
<gavin young clendons co nz> wrote:
- When I am in the Contacts tab and select "Global Address List" it just
states "There are no items to view". My personal "Contacts" works fine.

The Global Address List won't display items the same way as your
personal contacts. This works more like LDAP... you enter a search
spec and then it will display the the contacts that matches your
search criteria.

--
Gideon N. Guillen
gideong gmail com

Take back the web! Download Firefox Today!
http://getfirefox.com