[Evolution] Evolution Connector Half Working

Looks like my setup, release are 2.0.1 however, how about a little more
info

Are you connected to your corporate network or are you outside your
corporate network on the internet? I can get public folders but not
the global address list from the outside. On the corporate network
I get everything. The global address list is only available from the
PDC(primary domain controller) and I'll bet your IT guys are like
mime and will not put the PDC outside the network so I must live with
that....joe