Re: [Evolution] Migration of existing evolution to new partition?

...and remember that Gconf need to be shutdown when You copy files.

/A

mån 2005-02-21 klockan 21:20 +0000 skrev George Wright:
On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 00:11 +0000, Carlos Gonzalez wrote:

I am now trying to copy over the relevant files from
my old home partition to a new home partition on an
entirely different disk. I have gotten all my email
copied over no problem ..

where are these settings kept?  Such that I could copy
over the files that have to do with them?

try running gconf-editor, then looking in apps-->evolution

There's a lot in there that i missed at first (after fiddling around
with ~/.evolution and ~/.gnome* folders to no avail)

hth

george