Re: [Evolution] Evolution Connector Half Working

What errors do you get when you try to access public folders
or search for a contact in GAL?

-Sushma.

On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 18:22 +1300, Gavin Young wrote:
Hi,

Hopefully this is the right place to ask.

I am having troubles connecting to our Exchange 2000 server using
Evolution (v2.02-3) and the Evolution-Connector (v2.02-1). I have no
problems accessing my private mail, contacts, tasks etc but I'm unable
to access any public folders or the Global Address List.

Where should I start troubleshooting the problem?

The exchange server is a very simple install set-up, all on 1 server,
all in 1 domain. I have access to the Exchange 2000 server if
configuration changes are needed.

Hopefully someone can help or at least point me in the right direction.

Gavin