Re: [Evolution] Migration of existing evolution to new partition?

Make sure gconfd and evolution* aren't running when you do any file copying.  run gconftool-2 --shutdown to shut down gconf and exit evolution.

I presume you're using some version which only uses gconf to store the settings, so that should suffice.