[Evolution] CONGRATULATIONS

JOSE ORTEGAY GASSET 18, 28006
MADRID SPAIN
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/ PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
TEL/FAX: 0034655225616

Our Ref: ONSP/255457003/03.
Your Ref: EG2551256003/02
Batch No: 0007570013.
DATE: Febuary 18th, 2005.

Dear winner,

RE: LOTTERY BONUS/PROMOTIONS PRIZE AWARDS WINNING
NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you of the release today as
dated of the ONCE SPANISH National
Lottery/International Promotions programs held on the
6th day of December 2004. Participants were selected
through a computer ballot system drawn from 98,000
names from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New
Zealand, Middle-East, Africa, and North & South
America as part of our international promotions
program conducted annually to encourage prospective
overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize
awards, you will take part in our end of year lotto
jackpot of €1.3 Billion International Lottery.

The result of our computer draw of this day reveals
your names attached to Ticket Number025-11476886 with
serial number 178 drew the lucky number 18 -19
-21-32-35-39-42 which consequently won the lottery
prize awards in the 2nd category.

Therefore, you have been approved a lottery jackpot
lump sum prize awards winning of €615, 810.00 (Six
Hundred and Fifteen Thousand, Eight Hundred and Ten
Euros Only) in cash prize credited to file Ref. No:
EG2551256003/02. This is from the total prize of
€13,286, 320.00 (Thirteen Million, Two Hundred and
Eighty Six Thousand, Three Hundred and Twenty Euros)
shared among the Eighteen overseas lucky winners in
this category as part of our promotional program for
this year 2005.

Your prize award has been insured in your names and
ready for claim. To begin your claims therefore, you
are advised on final notice and as a matter of
urgency, to contact our licensed and accredited claim
agent for overseas lucky Winners for the processing of
your prize awards winning and payment to your
designated bank account. Contact the,

Customer Service Unit,

EASY SEGUROS  S.A
Tel:+ 34 628 553 916
Email :easyseguros netscape net
CONTACT PERSON: ANTONIO FERANDEZ JOSE,

Due to mixed up in some numbers and names and for the
purpose of confidentiality, be advised to keep this
award notification as secret from public notice until
your claim has been processed and your prize money
remitted to your designated bank account as this is
part of precautionary measures to avoid double claim or misuse
of this program by some social miscreants. Hence, your
awards’ winning is confidential as our winners are at
liberty to remain completely anonymous until payment
is effected to the benefit of the beneficiary. Our
staffs are sworn to secrecy, so you will be the only
one to know what you've won hence, this notification
via this medium (EMAIL) to avoid interception of
official letters.

On a final note, you are advised to begin your claim
immediately hence, all prizes awards must be claimed
and disbursed within 30days of this notification as
elapse of the scheduled "End of Claim" date will
authorized funds withholding for redirection as
abandoned/ unclaimed
without notice.

Note: To enhance the processing of your claim by our
accredited claim agent, you are advised to officially
introduce yourself to the claim agent and also provide
them with your valid means of your personal
identification with a copy of this awards notification
for references.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.

Very Truly Yours,