[Evolution] Locking a mail?

Hello,

I've been wondering if there is way to 'lock' a mail on evo. I mean, I'd
like to right-click a mail (not precisely gpg encrypted) and select
'lock' and ask for a password. Then, whenever I want to see that mail,
evo would prompt a password input field to unlock it.

Is there any way to do something similar?

--
David Moreno Garza <damog damog net> | http://www.damog.net/
 The only way to make your PC go faster is to throw it out a window.