Re: [Evolution] Unable to view Exchange calendar items even though Default calendar is checked

Select Exchange calendar by selecting the check-box in calendar view.
If it fails, please file a defect with E2K_DEBUG=4 output.
(refer http://gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml)

Also it is better to upgrade to 2.0.4, when it is available, as
it has many important fixes for Exchange calendar.

-Sushma.

Arvind Srinivasan wrote:

I am running Evolution 2.0.3 on FreeBDD 5.3 and using the Ximian
Exchange Connector. The problem is that even though I can view the Inbox
and mail normally, I cannot view any calendar items.