Re: [Evolution] Multiple instances of evolution

>Well i dont think that was made very clear, i.e. that not sharing the
>camel session is a critical shortcomming.
>
>I didn't want the sun engineers or redhat engineers getting all excited
>and trying install the patch, when it wouldn't work too well!  Thats
>all!

Understood.  Is it feasible to look at sharing the camel session in 2.4
or is this best left a dead issue for now?

Well, it could really only be feasible in that time frame if it is all running in-proc.  But if you do that you need to start supporting multiple displays in the mail component; not that that would be particularly simple.

Doing an eds style approach is doable i guess, but it would be a pretty big performance hit even/unless it was done very carefully. (not because of corba, but because of the remote view of a remote folder, etc).  Maybe something that should be looked at on a branch anyway.