Re: [Evolution] Multiple instances of evolution

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 10:34 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

I don't see how any such patch could possibly work very well, so i
wouldn't get too excited about it.

Why not?  As noted the main thing is the two separate camel sessions.
There could be other issues I suppose, I only did cursory testing.
Patch is attached.  It basically makes b-a-s differentiate for
activation based on display (michael meeks pointed out how to do this).
EDS doesn't differentiate on this so it would be the same e-d-s.  The
alarm daemon would need a similar patch as well probably so its per
display.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>